September 7th, 2021
Required for January 2022
St. George’s School is a unique provision for SEN as a secondary school for students with severe and complex needs.
CLASSROOM TEACHER 1.0 FTE, MPS/UPS + SEN POINT – Specialism in Teaching Children with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
The successful candidate will need to be:
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who can work creatively to enhance the education of students with profound and multiple learning difficulties and other complex needs.
- Committed to the education of the whole child with a willingness to liase with a range of therapeutic professionals.
- Committed to working with a class team and the wider school community.
- Proactive, resourceful and energetic.
- Committed to having high expectations for each individual so they are well prepared to move on to adult life.
We can offer:
- Wonderful students.
- The opportunity to be part of an adaptable, committed and skilled staff team.
- A creative learning environment, timetable and curriculum.
- A wide range of training opportunities for career development.
We look forward to hearing from experienced, recently qualified and those willing to broaden their experience.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Please contact Michelle Gladdis at the school for further details and an application pack.
Application forms are also available to download from the school website at
Closing date: Friday 24 September 2021 – 12:00 Noon
Interviews: To be confirmed